PlanMill offers SMBs a dynamic ecosystem in cloud computing
Cloud computing, or software as a service (SaaS), is when IT software and services are delivered over the web and through a browser.
Around 56% of European IT Heads were not familiar with cloud computing, according to a recent survey of Portio Research. This transfers the responsibility for IT maintenance, software upgrades and any system issues onto the service provider, allowing enterprises to focus on their core business instead of their infrastructure.
No software, no hardware -- just Internet!
Main Benefits of PlanMill Cloud
- Moving to the cloud is easy. Transfer of business information into the cloud is very straightforward. No need to install new hardware or software as everything is run by the cloud provider. PlanMill customers do not pay for owning the software itself but rather for using it. Simple and easily integrated business application suite, which is accessible via the Internet as a shared, standard service. This can be easily purchased through the user-based pricing model.
- Cost savings and greater level of security. Businesses that move to the cloud can make savings on many different levels - IT hardware and software expenditure is cut dramatically and fewer staff or support resources are needed for IT maintenance. IT infrastructure means lower costs for hardware, software, and the people needed to manage it all. Cloud computing can be more secure than traditional IT solutions since everything is stored in the cloud and not on your company devices.
- Improved productivity resulting from stronger focus on clients’ needs in changing markets. If your business demands mobility, the cloud could be a straightforward and affordable way. Because most people are familiar with using the Internet to find what they need, SaaS apps tend to have high adoption rates, with a lower learning curve.
- Manage the cultural adjustment and enjoy a more collaborative way of working. Using cloud computing applications, people can work more closely together even if they come from different parts of the world. Do away with usability issues. Save time. Learn quickly.
PlanMill also offers application developers and customers open API (application programming interface) to enable information exchange between various business applications and PlanMill (R12.1 or higher).
Flexibility to scale up or scale down your business. Cloud based ”pay as you go” style services allow you increase your use of cloud services as your business grows, or decrease your spend if you need to temporarily scale down. Grow from CRM to ERP fast in the most effective way you can dream today!
PlanMill provides painless upgrades. As the SaaS provider, we manage all updates for everybody within the ecosystem and there are no patches for you to download or install. Faster deployment means Faster ROI (return of investments).
- Improved business flexibility/ Freedom of Choice. “Anywhere, anytime” concept. In contrast to traditional IT models involving expensive software licenses and long lock-in contracts, the cloud model offers far more flexibility.