Haetaan kokenutta Web Developeria
Are you the one? Make your move!
PlanMill is looking for passionate, talented, hands-on Web Developers to join our Tech team.
Our developers are responsible for technical design, functionality and programming of the Internet based business application solutions. We hope you are a problem solver by nature and love staying on top of what’s new in the Tech scene. Each experience you’ll create, from web to mobile, is done with superior technical quality and setting the user experience first.
We offer you a great opportunity to work on a wide range of exciting technological projects in a fast growing Cloud based business apps arena.
You will work with professional and enthusiastic people in an environment that encourages innovation and collaboration. We have very flat organization structure and open atmosphere. Our culture is about teamwork and having fun together.
PlanMill rewards employees by investing in their professional development and creating an inspiring work environment.
- At least 3 years experience on web applications and technologies.
- Database queries and design (MS SQL Server, My SQL)
- Understanding of cross-platform browser compliance.
- Work experience in working directly with the full web technology like browsers, web servers, and databases
- Understanding of developing according to best in class industry standards and guidelines
- Experience on testing web applications using tools like Selenium
- Understanding of web security like XSS, CSRF and SQL injection
- Work experience with version management
- Experience of working with designers or designing UX/UI, know-how of application or web server management and Java is a plus.
Other qualities we value:
- Ability to help prioritize and manage time
- Commenting of code clearly and effectively
- Consistent ability to test code
- Ability to compile thorough documentation and technical specifications as required
- Ability to communicate realistic assessments of project status and manage expectation
- Ability to manage and meet tight deadlines by tracking project milestones to keep schedules current
- Professional verbal and written communication skills imperative
- Interest in researching and applying new technologies to stay up-to-date with latest practices.
The position is full-time and is based in Helsinki. To express your interest please send your CV and a brief cover letter (in Finnish or English) including salary expectations to Ms. Marjukka Niinioja as soon as possible (no later than 31.3.2011). For more info contact email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org.
« Takaisin listaan